Our annual club competition is run for Recreation (1 hour), Intermediate (1.5 hours) and our junior squads. This is an opportunity for your son/daughter to gain competition experience in a fun and friendly environment, and a chance for you to see them perform!
When? Sunday 14th July 2019
Where? Spring Gymnastics Centre, Sportspark, University of East Anglia, University Dr, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Spectators are welcome at a cost of £2 per adult payable on the day. Children are free.
Cost? You will be advised by your coach of the appropriate level to enter your gymnast:-
- Mini/Development/Junior Squads @ £16
- Recreational @ £16
- Parkour Free Play @ £10 NO T-shirt OR £16 WITH T-shirt
- Intermediate A – Floor & Vault @ £16
- Intermediate B – Floor & Vault @ £16
- General Gym – Level 1 @ £16
- General Gym – Level 2 @ £16
- General Gym – Level 3 @ £16
Goodies? Each gymnast (not parkour) will receive a T shirt, certificate and a rosette for taking part. The top 3 in each category and age group will receive a medal.
Times? The running order will be the same as per the list above. Finalised times will not be available until we have all the entries in and can produce a programme. This will be shared via our newsletter, facebook and at the gym, so please keep an eye approx 2 weeks before the event.
Entries? CLICK HERE TO BOOK!!
Please enter your child into the session as per the sip you have received from gym. If you are unsure, please ask your child’s coach.
FINAL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 9th JUNE.
Any entries/changes received after this will not be considered.
Entry Fees? This is a Friends of Spring event so payments CANNOT go via GO CARDLESS. Payment will be accepted in two ways:-
- Debit/Credit Card or Paypal – we will invoice you to enable you to make this payment, we cannot take payments at the gym.
- Bank transfer to Friends of Spring Gymnastics, Sort Code: 40-19-18, Account number: 41552937 – Please state your child’s name (first and last name) and COMP as reference.
If you have any queries or concerns then please email: email@example.com