We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a coach to join our Women’s Artistic coaching team in January 2020 – this position is full time.
Applicants need to hold a minimum BG WA Level 3 award and have prior knowledge and experience working with gymnasts within the Regional and National grades system. Level 4 qualification desirable.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated and skilled coach to enhance and inspire our competitive squad system.
- This full time role will include taking on a Women’s Artistic Squad training between 12 – 16 hours a week, competing at regional and national grades. Including group session plans and tailored individual programmes.
- The position will also involve a key role within our administrative team.
- The exact role and responsibilities of a successful applicant will be tailored to their level of experience and qualifications.
- Minimum Level 3 British Gymnastics Women’s Artistic coaching qualification. Level 4 qualification desirable.
- Accompany gymnasts to squad sessions and competitions.
- Candidates must have ambition to further their qualifications, grow & develop their coaching career. Including willingness to attend CPD days and coaching workshops.
- Adhere to Spring ethos, believing that positivity and enjoyment within the sport is paramount. We aim to produce happy, healthy and hungry gymnasts.
- Competitive Salary
- Support with career development and funding towards British Gymnastics coaching courses
- The chance to inspire and nurture the next generation of gymnasts within Norfolk’s biggest gymnastics club.
- Minimum 30 hours a week, days to be confirmed.
- At our permanent facility in Norwich, Norfolk.
- Full address: Spring Gymnastics, Hall Road, Norwich, NR1 2PW
- Permanent (Full Time)
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV and cover letter to Heidi Palmer, our Head Coach
- We look forward to receiving your application!
- January 6th 2020